February Favorites!

Hello everybody! Happy March! Spring is finally here (but the weather doesn't seem to care that March is here...) Anyways today I am going to show you my February favorites.

First of all, I do not have a lot of things this month. I do not know why...maybe because Feb is a short month? Or maybe because I did not buy a lot of new things... Whatever the reason is, it doesn't matter so let's jump right into the "Favorites".

Skincare


I used to be an oily-skin person, but for some reason this winter my face has been dry around the T-zone and I have also been getting some dry patches under my eye-area. So I was hunting for a good moisturizer and I finally found this one. I really like that it has a thicker texture than the other moisturizers I have had. I use it everyday, day and night, after I wash my face and I have definitely seen a change on my face.
Buy it here!



 My favorite body lotion is from Bath and Body works. I absolutely adore this smell, it is AMAZING!
Buy it here!

 Make-up


If you guys have seen my Valentine's Day Hair and Make-up tutorial on YouTube, you probably recognize these two products. The Wet n'Wild eye-shadow palette and the balm stains. Click here for more info and here to watch my video!


Swatches
Left: A stiff pink | Right: The lady and the vamp






 Clothes and Fashion Accessories


 I have been going our a lot this month with friends, so I needed something warm but dressy at the same time to spice up my cozy casual outfits for the cold days. I am head to toe in love with this creamy-white leather jacket from Guess and these beige wedge sneakers from Aldo. The jacket is so warm and I can wear it with jeans, skirts or dresses and turn a simple outfit into something dressy. As for the shoes...they are the most comfortable wedges I have ever owned.








Random


It is a candle, again, I know. I just happen to love candles and I have loved this one since the moment I saw it at the Home Goods' racks. It smells incredibly good.

My favorite movie of the month is: "About Last Night"

My favorite songs are:

Jennifer Lopez - Same girl Click to listen (God this song is going to be a non-stop replay. I do not know why but this song screams Me. I feel like I want to stand in front of some people and play this song. I hope someday...)
Shakira - Can't Remember to forget you ft. Rihanna Click to listen
Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull - I'm A Freak Click to listen
This is everything I have been loving on February. I hope spring comes soon!
Until the next post...
Love you all , Marjana :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment