Weekend March 14-16

This weekend we had all four seasons in three days. It started with the warm Friday, the snowy Saturday and the chilly Sunday. I thought it was going to be warmer on Saturday but apparently someone cursed Chicago's Saturdays and did help me enjoy the springy outfit I was wearing. But still it did not stop me have fun on the weekend as I always do - even with the smallest activities such as going out for coffee or dressing up simply for a walk at the mall (the only place you can go on the coldest windy days.)

The sun is shining making you think spring is here...It is a lie!

Let's have some more snow - I don't think 30 times is enough


Lavazza's event at the mall - Saturday


Lipstick on the cup - I miss this coffee so much!

Showing my love for England!

Saturday Selfie!

Close-up 

More selfies ... :P

Of course I have to have one with the UK flag :P
Boyfriend's closet- all denim



Accessories' detail

It is hard to shut up when I start talking like a UK-er

Saturday's OOTD


No comments:

Post a Comment