Day 4 - Eating healthier

Wednesday CRAZY day! I do not want to go back and live it again. I was living my day peacefully and taking it easy because I did not have school (that's what I thought). Something inside of me told me: "Marjana go check your class schedule again, you won't lose anything. And I did. And BOOM! I had class two hours after work, which is crazy because two hours are nothing when you live in the U.S.A. It takes me 30 mins to go back home from work and another 30 mins to go to school. There is an hour gone just like that - driving. The other hour is not enough to prepare myself and my backpack so here is where my diet goes bad.

My breakfast was delicious and kept me full for most of the day. I prepared a sandwich and packed some baby carrots, celery and strawberries to take with me. This might seem a lot, but remember, I start work at 5 am and that day I had to stay there until 1 pm, so this should be breakfast and lunch together.

As for lunch/dinner I had to eat at the school's cafeteria because I had no time and I was going to be there from 3 pm to 10 pm. I am sorry guys but this is the only thing I could eat from the cafeteria. 



Breakfast/Lunch at work

Lunch/Dinner at school

Tacos and guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment