Product Review - Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Hello Friends and Happy New Year!

Welcome bacl to my blog :) I wanted to star with an apology for my absence. I took two weeks off to enjoy the holidays with my hubby and friends. I was pretty much either working a part of the day or going out around the city all day. The house became literally a hotel. The only social media I updated were Facebook and Instagram. But now I am back. I have December Favorites post coming up as well as some moments from the holidays. I decided to start this year with a product review. One that I have been using non-stop since I got it in my mail. The Younique Moodstuck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara.


 This mascara is phenomenal. I featured it in my November Favorites but I want to talk more about it. It is a very unique product which comes with two mascaras; the Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers- both with a different purpose.  The packaging is so cute and practical. Combining them together you can achieve big voluminous and magnified lashes. I am not the biggest fan of fake lashes and I don't  like using them often, but the difference they give the whole look is amazing. You can have the same gorgeous eyes by using the Moodstuck 3D Fiber Lashes.


Instructions of use:

Apply your regular mascara and wait until it dries.
Then apply the Transplanting Gel and while it is still wet apply the Fiber Lashes.
Reaplly the Gel to secure the fibers.
Comb your lashes carefully with a lash-comb.

1. Lashes with regular mascara
2. Left lashes with Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
3. Complete look with Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

My eyelashes look fabulous. It took me a couple of times to get used to the technique. At the beginning it seems kind of complicated and messy but once you learn how to use you will love it. The fibers stay on all day and you can wash them off with the rest of your makeup. You can also apply two layers over one-another, just make sure you comb your lashes so they don't look chunky and messy.

I also received the Moodstruck Precision Pencil for Eyes in black. It is the one I have used in this picture. The formula is perfect, it applies gently without pressure, doesn't smudge and it stays for very long. I am obsessed with this combo girls. I definitely recommend both of the products. You can find them at www.makeupmelanie.com They are totally worth it.
Thank you sweet Melanie for sending them to me :)

I hope you like the product my friends and I will see you soon on my next post,
Love Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment