Eyes full of Love!

Valentine's Day is knocking on our doors and Love is stronger than ever! I wanted to create a warm look inspired by the colors  of love! The eyeshadows are all part of the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette, my newest gem of the collection! This palette is absolutely gorgeous and I will dedicate a post to it!
I had this amazing picture of a beautiful sunset by the ocean while creating the look and I hope I achieved ti just a little bit. 


 Look Details:

Sephora 10hr Foundation
CoverFx Mattifying Primer
Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Fair
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
NYX Super Skinny Marker Eyeliner
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Urban Decay Vice 3 palette 
 Alien (all over the lid) Alchemy (on the crease) Sonic ( outer corner) Bondage (lower lash line) 
Kiss False Lashes - Flirty
Doll 10 Highlighter in Champagne
Coastal Scents Forever Blush and Bronzer Duo
Milani Color Statement Lipliner in 04 All Natural





I hope you like it my loves! Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I wish you all a wonderful time with your loved ones! Have the most beautiful and wonderful moments! Don't be afraid to express your love; it is the best gift you can give to someone!
For all my single ladies and gents out there I have a message too: Don't worry and don't be sad! You will find your perfect partner sooner than you think! Have some fun tomorrow!

I love you all and thanks for reading and supporting my blog!
xoxo Marjana

Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment