Ipsy Glam Bag - February 2015 and a little extra!


My monthly Ipsy bag has arrived! And it is full of love as its theme suggests #ipsyLove! Of course... it is, after all, the month of Love. All the products were just lovely. I love the colors and formulas. The bag is cute, a beautiful pink and diamond shaped decorations breaking the color monotony with gray and white. The only thing I was sad about is the beautiful purple eye pencil that was broken inside the envelope :( It's OK though, I can still use it.
Well, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to find out all about February's Bag!


Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray - Another hair product...a very good one but the only thing is that I really don't need volume :( My hair has a lot of it. I was very skeptical about it, but I tried it one night on wet hair and I actually liked it! It smells really good and I think it is a very good product, but honestly I wouldn't purchase it because it is not for me! the full size product costs $24.00 and you will find it here

Hey Honey Hey Honey - Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask- I was planning on buying this product and I am so glad I got it on this bag. This mask is amazing. It works wonders and I love it. My skin feels clean, refreshed and new after peeling it. And it also smells amazing ( the scent is crucial :P lol ) I definitely recommend it, do not hesitate to purchase it. It is actually on sale on the website for only $29.00 so go grab one as quick as you can!


"Pencil Me In" Cosmetics Natural Eye Liner Pencil - I was so excited when I found out this pencil was in my bag. Purple is my favorite color and I love to use it on my eyes. But when I opened the envelope...the pencil was broken :(  It is very pigmented but not smooth at all. It is so hard to apply on the eyes. I tried a million times to line both my upper and lower lash line and it looks awful. It also has a sharpener attached to its cap which makes it very convenient, but I don't I will be using it a lot. Very disappointing! If you want to give it a try you can find it here for $6.99. Mine is in the color Amethyst. 



ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder - Such a cute peach-y color. Very pigmented and natural looking on my cheeks. I have a feeling this blush is the one I would be using almost everyday. It is a little bit pricey but I think it is worth it. You can find it here for $22.00



CARGO Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss - in shade Anguilla. This lipgloss is very creamy, glossy and moisturizing. The color is cute, a pale pink and I like it. I love having mini products, easy to carry around and this one would be in my carry bag. But being this pale, the color doesn't go well with my skin tone. I totally think it will look good on warmer skin tones. It is only $16.00 and you can find it here



The only think it looked good on me was the blush. For that reason I don't have a makeup picture this month. I didn't want to post something that doesn't look good at all using products that I don't like. 

But I decided to share with you some pictures from Valentine's Day. I surprised hubby that day by decorating the room with hearts, balloons and a huge card. Enjoy the pictures and I will see you soon :)
 xoxo Marjana








No comments:

Post a Comment