Shopping Sunday - Photo Diary

Happy Tuesday My friends!
Today I have a photo diary to share with you. This past Sunday hubby and I went on a shopping trip to Orlando with some friends. Never in my life have I visited so many shopping centers and stores in one day. I didn't know where to go first, so many choices...
We arrived in Orlando around 11 a.m. The first stop was at The Mall of Millenia. It is one of the biggest malls in Florida and a super fancy one providing 150 of the world's finest stores. The minute I walked in, I was amazed. The architecture was just fascinating from inside-out, and the decor wonderful. The main hall is a circle rounded by twelve columns and Tv's. Each one of the column's represents a horoscope sign and there is a quote for each one of them. It is a very beautiful mall to visit and do some expensive high-end shopping.







 After a short break of coffee and delicious breakfast, we were headed to Orlando International Premium Outlets. This is where everyone got a little bit, just a little bit out of control (lol)  I was very concentrated on shopping and I didn't get to use my camera a lot. Here are a few shots of some of the stores we visited.



Hubby has a bag full of Armani Exchange! I didn't get any :(


And the last stop was at The Florida Mall; one of the biggest malls in the states (Orlando has it all! ) To be honest the only reason I wanted to go there was Zara. There is no Zara store in Jacksonville and I was so excited to find out there is one in Orlando. It felt like home again. Back in Europe I used to go to Zara all the time and I miss it now. Their clothes, shoes and accessories are amazing. And their style to die for...


Let me say something here... I have never seen something like this! A huge store full of candies, and accessories, all the colors of the rainbow, M&m's World ! This place is a paradise for all the M&M lovers like myself. I wondered around for almost 30 minutes and ended up buying a couple of ounces candy and an M&M blanket. Happy child I am ! :)









Dilemma! What should he get?

Looking good Mr.Blue! Nice to meet you! :)
Thank you for reading me. I appreciate you coming back post after post, it makes me happy! I hope you liked the pictures and I will see you soon!
Have a nice week!
xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment