Wedding Ready!

Hey Loves! Happy Tuesday!
This past Friday I went to a wedding and I was so excited for many reasons. Fist, it was my fist american wedding. And second, it was a homosexual wedding, one I have been really wanting to attend for so long. The two lucky ladies who were getting married are actually regular costumers at the place I am working. They are the nicest people I have met, so sweet and kind and I love them very much. We have been friends for a while now, chatting every time they come in and they invited me and my friend to their wedding. Finally, homosexual marriage is legal in Florida and I am so happy they were able to celebrate their long relationship.

The ceremony took place at a beautiful park and everyone was dressed casual. I decided to wear this lace green dress from Forever 21, my hat from Target and a pair of flats from Steve Madden. The weather was perfect, sunny and warm, and the view by the river was stunning. 





This little girl, in the white dress, is Emma - Helene's granddaughter. I wouldn't be lying if I said SHE was the center of attention! I mean...who can resist that sweet face and gorgeous smile? Adorable!
 I almost cried when this happened. I know how much it meant for both of them and I am beyond happy...


Congratulation Helene and Schuyler! Have a wonderful life together filled with happiness, joy and lots of Love!


Instagram pics




Thank you stopping by again loves. I hope you have a nice day :)
xoxo Marjana


No comments:

Post a Comment