January Favorites!

Hey guys! Happy February and welcome back to the monthly favorites. The first one for this year. The products I am showing you today have been on my hands all month and I have absolutely enjoying them. They are not too many but they are really good :P As you will notice I have nothing on my Skincare and bodycare category. My skin has been acting very well and I didn't want to experiment with new products. I'll do it next month for sure. I really hope you like everything below and decide to try them yourself. 

Make-up

I finally decided to change my foundation. I needed a new shade and a new brand. Shopping for foundation is so difficult and can also be frustrating. But I did my homework and decided to purchase the Sephora 10hr foundation. It matches my skin perfectly. I like the texture, the way it blends in my skin and the look it gives me. You should definitely try it.
Another lipstick I have been reaching lately is this Covergirl one in Precious. Beautiful rozy color and perfect for daytime.


Clothes and accessories 

The first time I saw this necklace at a Forever21 store I was in shock. I love every single detail of it; the triangular stone, the arrow engravings, the little coins hanging...It is just such a beautiful necklace I would wear every day if possible. you might recognize it from the Black heart crease - makeup look I posted a few weeks ago. The shinny bracelet was one of the gifts my hubby gave me for Christmas. I love how it gives a sparkle to the completed outfit and makes me feel very special.



Random

2015 brought me back the reading desire. I used to read two or three books every month and I have a huge bookshelf covering a wall of my bedroom back in Albania. I stopped reading for a long time; I just wasn't interesting anymore. But something woke up on me and I have been buying books lately. I started with "Girl Online" from Zoella. And I already finished it. Three days! It was such a good book that kept my interest alive throughout the whole time. I have also gone back to writing. Thoughts, feelings, ideas, basically everything. To collect all these, I bought this little journal with a powerful quote " Life is beautiful. Enjoy the ride." I hope I stick to it :)


My favorite show: Switched at Birth (Netflix Addict)

My favorite songs:

Maroon 5 - Sugar
Romeo Santos - Yo Tambien ft. Marc Anthony

What are some of your favorite products? I would love to hear about them in the comments below. Please let me know so I can try them ;)

xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment