Ipsy Glam Bag - January 2015


Hey there my girls. It is time for the Ipsy monthly bag review. The first for this year. The company decided to start 2015 with the theme "Fresh Start" and I think it is perfect. The bag though is not the best they have had. I am not a big fan of it but it's Ok; one side of it is blue, the other one is white and the zipper is orange. But I do like the products, all of them so let's hope in and see what I got!


1. Bellá Pierre Shimmer Powder - in the shade Celebration. This is a great mineral powder that you can use as an eyeshadow to create vibrant looks. The color is beautiful, very pigmented and it doesn't need other products to make it look great. It is also very easy to work with. Love it. Full size here for $14.99 (already more than what you pay for the whole bag! )


2. Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush - a very cute brush with soft hair that does a pretty good job applying shadows and blending smoothly. you can find it here for just $9.99


3. La Fresh Eco-Beauty Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer - I have used it all and I can say only so much. It is not enough product to tell if it really works or not, but I can see it is a good one. it also has a fresh scent which does not bother you when applying. The full size costs $40.00 and you can find it here


4. Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow - in the shade Etheral. the last time i received one of these I was disappointed. But I really like this one. The color stands out beautiful even though it is very light, but I think it makes a perfect eyeshadow to highlight the lids and give them a glow. These shadows are not sold as singles. 




























5. Probelle Into The Blue Nail Lacquer -  a beautiful color. very nice formula, easy to work with, glossy and long-lasting. My nails look cute on this color and I am loving it! They retail for only $6.00 and you can order your here


And this is the makeup featuring the products mentioned above as well as the nail polish! 

I hope you like it and I will see you soon!

Love, Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment