Black heart crease - makeup look

Greetings my friends! I hope you had a great start of the week. Today I want to share with you this makeup look I wore on Sunday night. My hubby and I went to the movies to watch Taken 3, and later we had dinner with some good friends. 
I was trying the cut-crease technique using shadows from the UD Naked 3 palette. 
Foundation: Sephora 10hr stay foundation in the shade14
Concealer: Maybelline FitMe in 15Fair
Powder: MakeupForever HD powder 
Eye shadows - Limit (all over the lid) and Blackheart (used on the crease area and lower lash line) from Naked 3 palette 
NYX super market eyeliner in black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz
E.l.f bronzer in St. Lucia
Lips: NYX lip liner in Pale Pink and buttergloss in Eclair

Statement Necklace: Forever 21





I hope you like it! 
Until next time,
Xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment