Get Ready With Me! - Mari Christmas ep. 7

Christmas Party Makeup and Outfit!

One day till Christmas! Everyone - including me -  is doing their last minute shopping trips. Some are preparing for the big family dinner and some are just wondering what their gift will be. I am actually doing both. After wrapping a dozen of presents, I am ready for the big dinner we are having at my friends' house.

But before sharing with you all the delicious food and amazing gifts, I would like to show all my ladies a last-minute makeup and outfit. Whether you are having a simple dinner or going out to a party this is an easy and very holiday-sh look. I filmed a whole video on the look and the cute red dress, which I also wore at my work's Christmas Party. I hope you enjoy the video and I will see you soon! :)

Click here to watch the full video! Also follow me on Instagram for more pictures @tolemarjana :)








No comments:

Post a Comment