Back in time!

You know that feeling when you really want to go back in time when all you cared about is how fun reading was? That is exactly the way I was feeling yesterday, so I influenced just a little bit our ride on Sunday. We were originally heading to the mall to buy some baby gifts for a birthday party I have next week but I totally forget that the mall closes at 6 pm on Sundays. Obviously, NO shopping at all which disappointed me a lot but did not bring me down. We went back to our car and ... guess what we did next? We went to Barnes and Noble's. They had a Starbucks coffee there so yeap, I had to have my Grande Iced coffee. What I like about this Barnes and Noble is the huge "reading" areas and how nice and beautiful they coordinate the books with the year generation.

I mentioned above that I felt like going back in time so I was not going around the teenage and adult's area. I was actually looking around the Young readers area. OMG everything was so cute. I was behaving like a 7 year old kid, crying over the cutest cover books and wishing I could have them all. So I was doing that for a while until.... HARRY POTTER. I freaked out. Everything just stopped at that moment. Harry Potter - my old and current and forever obsession!!! All the books and the magic wands and all those memories; all those fun times. Back in Albania, I had a huge bookshelf that covered the whole wall and one section of it was full of Harry Potter's books, wallets, dolls and this kind of accessories. And when I saw these at Barnes and Noble I wanted them back :( But i know I can't - for now ;) That is why I took some pictures to remind me of him!!











Wishing you a very happy week,
xoxo Marjana!

No comments:

Post a Comment