Day 9 - Eating healthier

This is sick-y day! I felt horrible and I was really sick, and surprisingly I was craving vegetables. So I cooked some vegetables (more than necessary) and combined them with pork chop for lunch. As for dinner I mixed them with an egg and created an omelet-kind of mixture which I combined with fat-free Greek yogurt. Oh, and for breakfast I had oatmeal with crunchy peanut butter because that is my favorite kind of PB. That's all.

See you tomorrow :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shume zarzavate sot ne sfond. Per dreke i shoqerova me nje berxolle te pjekur ndersa ne darke krijova nje omelete te cilen e shoqerova me kos pa yndyre. Sa per vaktin me te rendesishem te dites, mengjesin, hengra serish tershere por kete radhe i hodha pak gjalpe kikiriku nga siper per ti dhene pak me shume shije.

Shihemi neser,
Marjana






No comments:

Post a Comment