I hope this is the last one!

Hey guys! Can someone explain me how can we have a winter snow storm on March 12, after 3 days of 50 degrees F temperatures? And also do not forget to tell me what you think about snowing EVERY Saturday for more than 2 months in a row. Chicago's weather.

I woke up this morning at 4 a.m, as usual to go to work, and as soon as I pop my face into the window I see my car completely covered with snow. It had been snowing all night and it was still snowing...and let's not talk about how strong the wind was. Thank God the 5 inch accumulation did not last long and the sun worked on melting most of it during the day.

In my opinion sunny days after a good snow are perfect for some beautiful photos. These were taken by me, while driving to school - I know I should not be using the camera while driving but I could not resist the beauty of nature.

I hope you enjoy them too,
Love Marjana :)







No comments:

Post a Comment