Day 2 - Eating healthier

I LOVE sandwiches and I try to make them as healthy as I can. Today I chose to fill my delicious sandwich with smoked turkey, 1 slice of cheese and a boiled egg.

Me pelqejne shume sanduicet e ftohta prandaj perpiqem qe ti bej sa me te shendetshme. Mbushja e sotme permban gjel deti te tymosur, 1 fete kackavall (tosti) dhe nje veze te zjere.

Delicious lunch huh? I had fish, 1 1/2 cup of baked potatoes and salad.

Per dreke poqa nje peshk ne furre dhe e shoqerova me patate te pjekura dhe sallate. E shijshme apo jo?




Since I abused a little bit with the potatoes for lunch, I decided to have 2 tall green teas from Starbucks with no sweetener.

Me qene se abuzova pak me patatet ne dreke vendosa qe per darke te pija dy gota caj jeshil pa embelsues.

See you tomorrow :)

Shihemi neser :)

No comments:

Post a Comment