Valentine's Day Hair and Makeup tutorial - YouTube video!

Hello loves!
This Sunday I was invited at a birthday dinner-party and I thought I would film my self doing my makeup and hair. I finally edited the video and uploaded it on my YouTube channel. You are free to go and watch it but before you do, I just wanted to say two things:
1. It is my first hair and makeup video and I don't except you to like it. I still don't have a "style" on filming and creating tutorials in front of a camera.
2. I am not a makeup expert. I am just a 20-year-old who likes makeup and experiments with different looks.

To watch my video on YouTube click here



All the products mentioned in this video can be found at your local drugstore, Wallgreens, Ulta ect. I used drugstore products so everyone can find it easy to work with their own products and favorite brands.

Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Milani secret cover concealer stick
e.l.f eyeshadow_primer
e.l.f. Studio Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
e.l.f. cream eyeliner
NYC Individual eyes - 938 Union Square
Wet n' Wild 736 Petal Pusher Eye Shadow Collection
Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Wet n'Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stain- "A stiff pink" and "Lady and the Vamp"
My blush is from Albania




I hope you like it.
Enjoy watching!



No comments:

Post a Comment