DIY: Valentine's Day Gift Idea- Talking Mug

Hi guys! Today I come to you with another gift idea for V-day. It is as very inexpensive, easy and thoughtful as the last one. All you need is a plain mug, some sharpies and lots of candy, because who doesn't want candy on Valentine's Day?

Start by deciding what you want to write or draw on your mug. It does not have to be fancy, something really cute or just your favorite quote. I decided to write some reasons why I love my boy and then I drew this couple. As you see, you don't have to make the best painting ever, simple is good too :) After you have done drawing your art you have two options: 1) If you want your painting to be temporary, leave the mug as is but 2) if you want your painting to be permanent place the mug in the oven for 30 min in 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then open the oven's door and leave the mug to cool off inside the oven.
Last step: Fill it with lots of candy and chocolate :) I chose this mix bag from Walmart's and ...can we just talk about how cute the quotes are??? What?

Have a sweet Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment