My weekend: Feb 14-16

Hi my lovely readers!

This weekend was super funny and romantic too and I wanted to share it with you. My husband and I went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner to celebrate Valentine's day and oh my God: the food was beyond delicious!


Later on he gave me a v-day's gift. Can you guess?
He bought me a Magic Wand and the In-Vogue flat iron from NuMe. I have been wanting these for ages and he bought them for me on Valentine's Day. I am so excited to use them. He also bought me this set from Neutrogena. If you guys read my post about December Faves you know how much I love these products. So yeap...very happy!
And if you wonder what I bought him, well...I paid for dinner :P



Saturday is my favorite day. I woke up early actually and left home around 10 am. We went to visit some cousins and then we went shopping at the mall. I bought a pink flower statement necklace, a cute headband for my hair and a very sporty gray skater skirt. He bought some really nice clothes. There were some really good sales. In the evening we went to the movies and watched "about last night". I definitely recommend this movie. After that some coffee...yeap coffee at 9pm which made me wide awake until 1am.



The skirt is from Macy's...sorry I could not find the link! 


Necklace from Forever 21 click here
Headband from Forever 21 click here

Sunday- Funday! We went for coffee at Artopolis and then for a walk downtown. It was kinda warm but there was a strong wind which made it feel cold.




This was my weekend loves!
I hope you had a nice weekend and I wish you a nice week!

Love, Marjana!

No comments:

Post a Comment