My December Favorites!

Hi guys! Since it's the first day of 2014 I decided to start a new monthly-kind of article based on my monthly favorites. I have watched a lot of YouTube-rs posting videos about it, so I thought it would be a nice idea posting it on my blog, (since I'm not a very good YouTube-r :)

This article basically includes make-up products, face and body wash/ cream products, clothes and accessories and many other random things that I have been loving through the whole month. Let's get started..........

Face and Body Wash/ Cream Products

1. I have been loving this Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. It is nothing but a foaming scrub which clears breakouts, blemishes and blackheads, it has vitamin C and pink grapefruit that makes it smell wonderful. I apply this once or twice a day on wet face, massage it gently and then rinse thoroughly. After that my skin is so soft and refreshed. You will love it, believe me.


2. Next, I have been loving a Victoria Secrets' product. It is the 2-in-1 body wash and scrub with frozen apples and sparkling cassis. This body wash is really refreshing and relaxing and it smells so good.


3. The third product is the Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Creme from Garnier.  I don't have much to say about this, it's name says it all. I wasn't very sure about it because it's a gel-cream, but now I am literally loving it. You can feel your skin refresh the moment you apply the gel. I really believe this is a very good product and I have been using it every single day since I bought it. I definitely recommend it.



Make-up products

As make-up products I have been loving a correcting primer and a powder.

1. My most favorite primer of December has been the Anti-Red Correcting Primer by Victoria Secret. I don't use it everyday, only when I go out and need a very good "make-up-ed" face. It might seem ridiculous how a green cream can fade the redness in your skin, but it is true and this product does its job very well.


2. I found out about this product when watching different videos on YouTube and I really wanted to try it. So I bought it and I have been loving it since. My skin is a little bit oily and I like to use a powder to set the foundation and have a more mat-look, that is why i chose the Milani Face Powder. You can buy it in any drugstore and it is not too pricey.

Clothes and fashion accesories

I hate the cold, I don't like it at all. I really want to be warm and not feel single-digit temperatures. 

1. My favorite accessory for the month of December has been this beautiful reddish- burgundy-ish scarf which has a gold-pin skull.  I bought this last year in Albania.It goes with almost all my clothes and it is my go-to winter scarf.

2. I actually bought this bag not too long ago at Ross for a really good price. I had been looking for a small bag for a couple of months and the moment I saw it I knew I had to have it. So here it is...


 3. My most wore shoes. My Bearpaws. I am literally in love with them.  They have been through rain and snow and they have managed to keep my feet warm and comfortable. I LOVE them. They are perfect if you don't want to spend too much money on a pair of UGGs or buy something cheap which will not last long. I absolutely recommend them.

Random Stuff

I have actually had only one favorite on this category. It is the Pumpkin Spice Candle. I have been burning it almost every day and my house smells so good right after lightening it up.

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading my Blog. Have a Happy New Year.
Love you all Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment