Christmas Eve!

This Christmas Eve had nothing to do with the past ones. It was kind of lonely, not friends or family but I had a really nice evening. Here in U.S.A you have to be 21 years old to go into a club and have a drink, it is a must- they'll check your ID. So I didn't have many choices, all the stores and restaurants were closed, and the only idea I came up with was...Let's go for a walk Downtown Chicago. And it was a very nice idea actually. We visited the "big" tree and a German Christmas Fair....(more on the photos down below)


Santa's House

Ornaments from a Christmas Shop- German Fair




Candles- always lovely








The "Big Christmas Tree" 



I know I look very funny, but it was freaking freezing outside and those ones kept me sooooo warm. I love them. (btw they're from Aeropostale)

That's pretty much my Christmas Eve activity. I hope you all had a fantastic night and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Holly Jolly Day full of love and presents ;) . May all your wishes come true!
Love Marjana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment