My Magical Korca!

Happy Holidays from Korca!
Yes this is a post completely totally dedicated to my lovely city Korca!
It has been almost a year away from it, and I never ever thought that I would miss it this much.
I miss all the walks I used to go, from my house to the city's center (like a 20mins walk). 
It used to be a lot of fun, walking on the sidewalks, coming across a ton of people who I knew, liked a lot or not that much :P
Anyways...yes I miss all of that. It's impossible to believe that this time last year I was in every and each of the places on the pictures below. I look at them and think of all those happy moments.

Enjoy 
Love M
















The pictures are taken from the official web pages of some of the most talented photographers of Korca.
Thank you for making everybody love this magical city!

No comments:

Post a Comment