January Favorites!

Hello cutie pies!
I cannot believe that January is gone. Everything has been so slow after New Year's. There has been nothing special and the weather made it worse. There has been snow almost every week, temperatures below zero and freezing windchill.
But, let's get back to the point of this post. It's the time to show you what I have been loving this month. Due to terrible weather conditions, I have been extremely lazy to go shopping, but I still managed to buy some really good products.



Skincare


I have been loving this small "tool". It is the TANDA clear+ professional acne clearing solution. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now, and I am amazed of how well it works on my skin. The instructions say to use it twice a day, but I use it only once and I have seen results since the second day. The light turns on when you place the device near your skin and treats your breakouts and acne for 3 minutes.
Definitely check it out. Nothing but good words.


Where to buy http://www.dermstore.com

Body Shop has very good products but in my opinion, they are a little bit expensive. So I took advantage of their after-Christmas sale and I bought this amazing Gingerbread body butter. It smells soooo good that makes me want to eat it...ups...














 Make-up


This month I have been loving the COVERGIRL outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. I cannot recommend this enough. It has a perfect coverage, very natural look and stays for a long time, at least that's what happens in my face :) If you are looking for a new drugstore foundation, don't hesitate to try it.


 Another favorite has been the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascare. Not too much to say about it. It is very easy to apply and makes my lashes and eyes look fantastic.



To remove my eye make-up I have been using and super loving the Clinique rinse-off eye makeup solvent. Absolutely my all time favorite. All you need is a drop of that solution on a cotton pad and bye-bye eye shadows, liners and mascara.


Clothes and Fashion accesories

As I said, the weather has been extremely cold in Chicago and that makes me very lazy. My two favorite go-to fashion pieces have been this wonderful, cozy, fuzzy sweater from Forever21 and this handmade beanie. They managed to keep me warm in the coldest days of this winter. Absolutely love them. 



Haircare

I am not used to style my hair a lot, but when I do I make sure to use the L'OREAL EverStyle alcohol-free curl activating MOUSSE (long name). First it is alcohol-free, second it keeps your hair soft and third, it gives you the most beautiful curls which last very very long.


 Random 

This month I had a favorite nail polish color, which I have applied a couple of times. It is the L'OREAL nail polish in the color "not a cloud in sight 111"


And last but not least, I could not stay without mentioning my favorite candle. It is the MainStays Cranberry Pear. One word: Delicious.


My favorite movie of this month was American Hustle.

And my favorite songs are:

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something Click to listen
Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Audio) ft. Juicy J Click to listen
The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather Click to listen
Beyonce ft Jay Z "Drunk in Love" Click to listen

These are all my favorites for this month. Click the links below if you are interested on any of these products.
Have a nice weekend and stay warm
Love Marjana


No comments:

Post a Comment