How I prepare for a Valentine’s Date!

It is always important to be take care of your skin, spoil it at least once a week and especially when you are about to go on a date. You want look fresh, bright and beautiful even after a long day at work. Today I am going to be showing you how I pamper myself before going out on a date. It does not take too long, it is easy and really refreshing.


Face care

First I start by washing my face with my Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and after that I prepare a quick and easy face mask using cocoa, egg and honey. This really nourishes your face and makes it so smooth and bright.
To prepare this mask all you have to do is mix about a tablespoon of cocoa with one egg and one teaspoon of honey. It smells wonderful but I wouldn’t eat it. Then take some of the mixture in your fingers and start applying it on your face. Let it set for about 15-20 min and meanwhile take some selfies of yourself and send them to me if you don’t mind (I would love to see them)




Crazyyyy

Body and Hair


After washing your face, you are ready for a nice and warm shower - if you have extra time you can have a relaxing bubble bath. I use my  Victoria Secrets' 2-in-1 body wash and scrub with frozen apples and sparkling cassis.to scrub the dead skin and leaving my body refreshed and soft.



Last but not least, I wash my hair with my favorite ArganiCare shampoo and conditioner, to prepare it for the hairstyle.

While wondering around the house and waiting for hair to dry I apply my favorite body lotion form Bath and Body Works. This stuff smells AMAZING.

And then, it's time to do my make-up, style my hair and choose my outfit...

Love Marjana


No comments:

Post a Comment