Ipsy Glam Bag - September 2014

It is that time of the month again...
This is how I start all of my Ipsy posts right? well. almost...
This month's theme is "Street Style" and it is probably one of my favorites. The metallic bag with the studs is pretty chic and it fits perfectly with the theme. I must say the products are pretty good too.


 1. Hot Singles Eye Shadow by NYX - I received the color Rehab, an olive-y green color with some grey-ish . I love NYX products and their single eyeshadow but I am not a big fan of this color. Anyway the texture of it is really soft, blend-able and pigmented as well. I paired it with this gold shadow and it matches perfectly. 
It is a full size product and you can buy it here for $4.50



2. Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush is the first make-up tool I have ever received from Ipsy. I have to say it is very very good and super soft. I used it to apply the eyeshadow from NYX to create the look below, and I loved it. It blends the shadow very well and the crease side is very precise. I am looking forward to using it more. 
You can find it here for $6.99



3. Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil - last time I had something from Pacifica I was a little bit disappointed, but this eye pencil is so damn good. It is soft, water-proof -for real - and the brown color "Fringe" is so beautiful. I applied it on my water-line and I was surprised of how good it looked. It retails for $11.00 and you can find it at Target or here



4. Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask by Briogeo - hair products are always welcomed to my collection. This mask claims to treat dry and damaged hair and it also contains some wonderful ingridients such as" argan oil, sweet almond oil, avocado, keratin protein, biotin and many other vitamins. I haven't tried it yet but I am looking forward to it. It is a sample size product but you can buy the full one here



5. And the last but certainly not least product in my bag is the CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip in shade 09 Basic Instinct, a very beautiful peach-u color perfect for fall. I really liked the  CAILYN tinted lip balm in Apple Pink and I am feeling the same about this lip gloss. It is really creamy, shinny, pigmented and it does not feel sticky. It is a full size product and you can find it here.


That is all I got and this is how I used some of the products on my face :)
Until next time,
xoxo Marjana





No comments:

Post a Comment