Crab meat recipe - #TastyTuesday

I have admit I do not cook very often. But I like trying new recipes now and then and I am usually very good at it. Modesty!
So we decided to buy some crab meat the other day at the market. I did my research online on some of my favorite cooking websites and I came across this one. I have to say it turned out really good even with my twist. It is a dish you could use to surprise your guests or treat yourself whenever you feel like. Try it yourself and let me know! Let's get to cooking...

You will need:
  • 4 tablespoons of butter
  • 1/2 an onion
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 2 cups milk
  • 2 cups crab meat
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 
  • 1/2 tbsp salt



1. Melt the butter in the skillet and add the onions. Cook until gold.

2. Add the flour and the milk stirring gently until the big clumps are completely gone.  Season with salt and any other herbs if you prefer. Let it cook for 10 mins in medium temperature.

3. Pour the whole mixture into the baking dish.

4. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and Parmesan.

5. Put it in the oven and let it bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until the breadcrumbs and the Parmesan are gold and brown. 

6. Pair it with some rice and you have a delicious meal.







Enjoy your #TastyTuesday

xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment