Product Review: Elizabeth Arden Hydrating Mask

I have heard so many good things about Elizabeth Arden's products that I finally decided to try one of them on my own. So, I purchased the Elizabeth Arden Hydrating Mask at Marshalls a couple of weeks ago. Let me start by saying two words: "amazing results".

The mask comes in a tube just like a toothpaste. It has a very thick-creamy consistency and applies very easily on my skin. I use it once or twice a week to give my skin some glow. I keep it on for about 15 mins and wash it off with a warm wet cloth. It does not dry on the face nor does it irritate it.

The moment I remove the mask I have this cooling and clean sensation which makes my skin breathe again. The pores are visibly minimized, softness is back and my face is glowing!
I am loving this mask and I will absolutely recommend it to anybody who has dry to normal skin for the perfect moisture. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

See you soon,
xoxo Marjana


No comments:

Post a Comment