Wednesday's Word from Heart!

Hello my lovely readers,
I hope you are doing well today and in case you just ask, I am doing well too. I just came home from work, cooked some dinner for me and hubby and now I am sitting on my couch typing what you are reading. Getting very real here...
Yesterday I had the day off from work and I decided to go shopping early in the morning (at around 10am). I left the house all dressed up and ready to hit the mall but as soon as I got in the car I felt the need of relaxing and thinking. And what better place for this rather than the ocean and the sand-y beach...
So I headed to the beach with my cup of iced coffee from Starbucks, my camera ( which is always inside my bag) and a towel, which surprisingly enough was in my car...Yes I keep a towel in my car, don't judge me but I love going to the beach and I want to be prepared anytime. It is weird but nope...I do not care.

The first thing I did when I arrived was, running towards the water and splashing my feet. It felt so refreshing, like all my problems were swept away. And then there was the sand. I felt the hot grains of sand cuddling my toes and the heat covered my whole body. Boy oh boy was I in heaven...
I stayed there for about an hour, collecting some seashells, taking some pictures, scrolling down my phone, clearing some thoughts about specific people surrounding me... But it wasn't until I left that I realized how happy I was with my decision.
I am so glad I went there yesterday. Sometimes you need a place to think over and over again without being interrupted by anyone, you need some time and space for yourself. And I just discovered my favorite place on earth to spend my alone-time. I suggest you do too. Go out there and discover a place that makes you happy only by being there on your own. A place where you can think whatever your heart desires, fantasize, create...

I wish you the best,
xoxo Marjana




















No comments:

Post a Comment