August Favorites!

Howdie everyone and happy September!
Summer is officially over and fall has knocked on our doors. As per usual, the end of the month marks a new favorites' post and that is what I am sharing with you today.
Before that, I'd like to say this has been a wonderful month. It was full of celebration, beautiful moments, surprises, happiness...and a 100% summer-enjoying. And the products I am about to show you have weirdly make me happier :P (for choosing them) So let's jump in...

Skin and body care

Summer has always been a bit of a problem for my face and caused my trouble with breakouts and acne. For this reason I have been concentrating a lot on treating my face well. Oneof the products I have been loving is the Teatree Willow Bark Natural Acne Control System by ever clear. I know it is a trial kit, but it is amazing. Even with this little product I have noticed a huge improvement on my face. The system consists of one Antibacterial Acne Wash, one Oil Control Toner and one Anti-acne Lotion. I have used this every night before going to bed in the order above and the results are pretty awesome. Totally recommend these three babies.
The second product is a mask, a very cheap one that you buy at any drugstore. The Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask by Freeman is the bomb dot com :P It is actually really black inside but I love the feeling of raw sugar on my skin and the smell is AH-mazing. I have used up four of this mask and I love them more every time I feel my baby soft skin after washing the mask off. 


Make-up

Unlike July, my make-up inventory was updated a little bit during August. I bought some good products that I have liked and used a lot. You probably know by now how much I love my Maybelline palette. I could't leave it out of this post. It is such a very simple but complicated palette at the same time. It is all you need to create so many many looks from the most simple day-look to the most sophisticated night-out look. And to go with that I have been using this Jordana Easyliner for lips in the shade silver lilac. ( Check out my last post for a makeup look)


Clothes and Fashion accessories.

My highlights of August were my birthday and my friend's too. And for these occasions I bought these gorgeous pair of high heels By Guess which I am in LOVE with. I love the black color, the ankle strap and the gold hardware around it. They are just so Perfect!!!
The second Clothing piece are my denim overalls. You have seen them on my birthday post but here is another one... They are my staple wardrobe piece for this fall!


Random

Another nail polish again, but this one has a lot of sparkle. This color is so beautiful and the glitter makes it so fancy. It goes so well with beach theme. 


I am back to scrapbooking and I hunting some nice paper and stickers for my upcoming project. I found this kit at Ross for just $2.99 and it is so helpful. The theme is just right and it includes not only paper but stickers, tags and more...


My favorite show: Melissa & Joe

My favorite songs:

Sia - Chandelier

Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (English Version) ft. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona 


That is all for today my lovely readers!
See you soon,
xoxo Marjana

Shop for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment