Nude eyes and lilac lip - Maybelline "The Nudes" palette

Greeting my ladies!
As you may already know from my previous posts, I bought the new "Nudes" palette from Maybelline. I have been playing a lot with it lately, creating some very nice soft everyday/night looks. And today I would like to share with you one look that I actually wore on my birthday.

Create the look:


  • Apply (1) all over your lid.
  • Take the combination of these two colors (2) and concentrate them to your outer "V" and the crease. 
  • Use the same color combination below your waterline and smudge it just a little bit.
  • With an angled brush apply (3) to the very outer "V"
  • Take a blending brush and blend the harsh lines together to create that soft smokey look. 
  • I did not want to use actual eyeliner for this eyelook so I dipped a small flat brush into this black shade (4) and lined my eye very softly.
  • Apply your favorite mascara and you are done with your eyes :)
On my lips I used the combo of the Jordana lipliner in the shade and the NYX Butter Gloss  in the shade Eclair!
Don't forget to put makeup on the rest of your face. You are ready to head out the door!


 




Products I used:

Maybelline "The Nudes" Palette
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Baby Skin Primer by Maybelline
Easyliner for lips by Jordana in shade Silver Lilac
NYX Butter Gloss in shade Eclair
Forever Blush Duo by Coastal Scents (IPSY sample)
Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay




























Until next time,
xoxo Marjana


No comments:

Post a Comment