Birthday Wishlist!


YES! August is finally here and I am sooooo Happy! 

It is my favorite month of the year because it is like the "Sunday of Summer" and it is my BIRTHDAY! Can you tell how excited I am??? I love birthdays - mine and others. There is always something about birthdays that make me so happy. It does not mean if it is my "special day" or someone else's -  I am always excited and put a lot of effort in it. 
I love the feeling of waking up in the morning knowing that it's my Day and I get to do whatever I want and be spoiled as much as I want. But let's be real here -  the best part of the day is when you receive the presents. I personally love receiving - of course - but I also love giving. I stress myself a lot thinking about the right gift for the right person because I want it to be thoughtful and useful no matter its size or price. I think of it as something that will always remind him/her of me.
Anyways, this post is not a gift a guide but a wishlist. I decided to share some of the things I would love to be gifted for my birthday this year. Keep in mind: I am not asking for these, they are just some ideas I love. So here I go...

 1. A Cruise to literally anywhere... I love the sea and my dreams is and always be to live next to it. A cruise seems like the closest thing to living by the sea. I love the idea of being on a huge boat that looks like a floating city, and explore the waters. My number ONE wish.

 2. Tickets to "overseas" !  Can you guess the country?? AL !!

 3. Universal Studios Orlando - specifically The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Yes it is my 21st birthday but I still am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter. No comments on that :) :P

4. A Michael Kors Watch - Rosegold and Rhinestones

5. A birthday card from somewhere overseas! - Thoughtful and emotional gifts make me the happiest!



6. First Aid Beauty Products!

7. Flowers!

8. A MacBook Pro! 


9. Finish my beauty room/ makeup vanity!


10. Be legally DRUNK! It's my 21st birthdayyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment