Product Review: Maybelline "The Nudes" palette

Two weeks ago i decided to try the new palette by Maybelline. Everyone is talking about "The Nudes" palette - it is all over social media and magazines so i thought I would give it a try because i like trying new products!
The palette has 12 nude shades; six matte and 6 shimmer. The package seems steady but it is plastic so it might brake and ruin the shadows if it accidentally falls.  :( I like the fact that it is relatively small (a little bit smaller than a Samsung S3) and it fits really good on a usual makeup bag. It also includes a double-sided brush.
The front side of the palette has a window where you can see all the colors from. At the back you find all the info and ingredients and ect. BUT you also find something which I think it is really cute, fun and also smart. So, Maybelline has separated the eyeshadows into three quads, four trios, and six duos. This is very helpful when you are not into the mood of creating and want something fast. You have 13 looks ready for you - no need to think about it. :)
As far as the quality of these shadows I would say it is pretty good but not the best. I experienced some fall-out - nothing too serious I cannot work with. The shadows feel really "soft" and not difficult to blend together. Two of the lightest colors don't show up on my skin because they are too similar to my color tone, but the other ones seem very pretty colors. I also think that the shimmer is beautiful and helps on boosting that natural glow instead of looking glitter-ish. Also the matte eyeshadows are not completely matte.
Overall. I think this palette is amazing for a go-to/everyday/back-to-school palette because not only has the basic nude and natural shades but it is also small, easy -to-carry in your bag and it costs only $12 ( a dollar a shade). Def an A for a drugstore-multi-use palette. :) Good job Maybelline!!

I got mine at Walgreens - go get your here!

And if you want to see how I use this little baby that I totally love, come back soon!

Lots of Love,
xoxo Marjana :)

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' !

No comments:

Post a Comment