Ipsy Glam Bag: August 2014

Ipsy-time again my ladies! And as usually I am pretty excited about what I got in it. The theme of this month was "Beauty Schooled" which fits perfectly with the start of the school-year. The bag is really really cute; it is a white round bag with orange polka dots and it just like the classic pencil case that you can use everyday at school. Big thumbs up for the bag but now...let's go inside...



1.Absolute Lip Balm Grape is the first product  for this bag. First of all - the packaging is so cute and lovely. It has a very nice scent and the formula is pretty damn good. It is so moisturizing, feels so smooth on my lips and not sticky at all. I am gonna have to say: "I really like this balm!"
This is a full size and you can buy it here.



2. Forever Blush Sample Duo by Coastal Scents is the next product in the bag. I received the shades Fresh (Left) and Elegant (Right)Not really excited about this one honestly. I really do not like the way they packed these blushes even though they are sample sizes.  On the other side both colors are pretty and sooo pigmented...I can see myself wearing them a lot. You can buy the full sizes here and they are on sale :)


3. The third product is the Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil by Lord & Berry. This is a very nice shade of black. The formula is really smooth and it is very easy to apply BUT it smudges quickly and wears off for a short amount of time. I would not recommend it for these hot days in Florida...
You can buy the full size here for $16.00


4. My number one favorite product of this bag is the Pores No More Pore Refiner by Dr.Brandt. This is an amazing primer. I used it a couple of days ago before applying my makeup and my face looked flawless. There were no pores on my way...I love this primer but inside this little tube is enough product for only two applications. :( and the full size product , which you can buy here, costs $45.00 !!! Use the code IPSY20 for free shipping and gift! :) :)


5. And the last product which I am totally loving is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. This is just not an amazing formula and a perfect wand but it is also a mini-size. We are supposed to change the mascaras once every three-four months and let's be honest ... we do not do that with the big mascaras because there is so much product in them . But besides that... this mascara is such a beautiful dark black and it makes my lashes look longer and with more volume - especially the bottom ones. It is worth it. Buy it here my ladies!

Well, after reviewing the products I give this bag an A-.
Thanks for reading me,
xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment