Happy birthday to me! - Weekend fun...

Hello everyone!
This Saturday was my 21st birthday! I had been so excited about it all week along and when it finally was the moment I went a little bit crazy :P
The celebrations started on Friday night. My girls and I went for a walk at Riverside. It was such a nice evening and of course we had to take some pictures!




After that we went at Casbah Hookah Lounge. If any of you lives in Jacksonville, definitely check it out. We started by ordering a hookah - of course - with a very complicated flavor of pomegranate, vanilla and grapefruit. It turned out to be really tasty. And we also ordered some Peach Lambics (beer)


You know how alcohol makes you hungry? Well, that is what happened to us so we ordered some fries and a traditional Albanian dip. But since we were so excited I totally forgot to take a pic of the basket when it was full :( :P


Around midnight, after dancing with the belly-dancer and legally drinking, I got a surprise birthday cake from one of my friends!!







The next day, on my actual birthday, I went to Pulp San Marco for an amazing breakfast of acai bowl. Heaven on earth !!! A couple of minutes later I was invited for another birthday drink! A delicious spicy Bloody Mary.




After that my hubby and I decided to have a comfy and casual dinner at our favorite restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings. We usually stick with just the wings and chips but we were feeling a little bit hungry so we also ordered their spinach and artichoke flat-bread. And of course I had my Margarita treat :)

And here is a cute surprise my overseas friend prepared for me. She called on my Skype with this delicious desert and candles and started singing me "Happy Birthday!" As for my parents they had prepared a dinner and sent me a picture of the fruit plate...

That is all I got my loves! I had a wonderful birthday! Sometimes little simple things make you feel better than the luxurious ones.
I also wanted to thank you for reading my blog :)
xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment