July Favorites!

Hello Loves and Happy August!
It is again that time of the month whenI share with you all the products I have been loving during the month of July. You may habe noticed I didn't post a June's favorite and the reason for that is really simple. I just didn't have time - I was constantly packing and unpacking and moving and cleaning and I really couldn't find some good products that I used enough to call them "favorites". I hope you understand :)

But this month I have some really good products to show you. So without further due let's jump right in, shall we?

Skin and body care

This is my "Must Have"  trio when it comes to sun care. When living in Florida you really need to have a face sunscreen if you don't want to get your face burned and protect it from the strong sun. The Neutrogena Sport Face is just the perfect one because is is 1.oil free 2. SPF 70 and 3. Sweat-resistant. "Thumbs UP"
For those days when I go to the pool or the beach I like to use the Hawaiian Tropic with SPF 15 because I already have some tan on my skin and it will not get burned from sun. 

Make-up

July's inventory was looking pretty good . I really did not need anything except a good pressed powder to set my foundation and keep the shine away. This Revlo Nealry Naked pressed powder was just the one I needed. It feels very soft on my face, the color is the right one for my skin tone and it lasts for a long time. 

Clothes and Fashion accessories.

Another "Florida lifestyle" item. A pair of swimsuit I bought a Target as soon as I came here. I just love the floral theme and the vibrant colors that make a statement. This top is a bra-looking one but on the back has two straps that make it more fun and better looking.

Random

A lot of randoms this month. I want to start with these couple of cute nail polishes I purchased at Urban Outfitters. These are AMAZING. The colors are beautiful - this shade of purple is my favorite and so vibrant and as for the beaded one is so unique. They have such a good formula and let me tell you something. I had these on my nails for two straight weeks and my nails were barely chipped - keep in mind I washed a lot of dishes... I am not sure if these colors are still on store but you have to go and check out the other colors they have. Your money is worth it.!


My new job involves making a LOT of healthy smoothies. I have learned so many new recipes for super delicious smoothies and juices and now this is something I do all the time. So this little baby has been used non-stop and it made it to my fav's list :)


Last but not least, is this cute couple from L'OREAL. This DUO from the Total Repair line is EXTREME as its name is. My hair is feeling soft and healthy again - and the smell is to die for.  I definitely recommend this duo if you need to restore your hair or just boost its health.

My favorite show: Pretty Little Liars - who on Earth is A???

My favorite songs:

Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart

Jason Derulo - "Talk Dirty" feat. 2 Chainz 

Sam Smith - Stay With Me


See you next time!
xoxo, Marjana

Shop my favorites to become yours:



No comments:

Post a Comment