Lipstick Trends - Fall 2014

Make-up can never be completed without a great lipstick. The approaching of fall made me think of all the beautiful colors that fit this season. I did a bit of web and brain research and I ended up choosing four great fall-ish shades of lipstick. It is amazingly beautiful how one lipstick can change your whole face... Stunning lipstick power!

1. Nudes - need I say more? Rossetto 113 by Kate, Rimmel London







2. Red - It is always a classic... but this fall I chose a slightly orange-y shade of red. The Loreal 350 British Red !





 3. Wine  - There is no other drink I love more than Wine, so why not "wine-up" my look too?
It is one of autumn's favorite colors! Wet n' Wild 508A Black Orchid





 4. Purple / Plum / Lilac - My favorite from Maybelline 040 Vision Violet!
Who said fall has to be dark and not fun? This is the one shade I would use to cheer me up on those not-in-the-mood days ;) I absolutely LOVE it!





And here are some other suggestions I found on Pinterest! All in one ...

I hope I was helpful with this post my beauties!
Until next time...
xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment