September Favorites!

 Is it October yet???
I still cannot believe it! Well that means only one thing...time for some monthly favorites !



Skin and body care

Probably two of my most favorite products of all time. Yes! I have been obsessing over face products and trying to explore more and these two little ones have been really nice to my skin. The Clean & Clear cleanser is so soft on the skin and does an amazing job with cleaning my makeup and all the dirtyness of the day. Whether the hydrating mask...well you already know if you read my review on that.



Make-up

I finally decided to buy a new eyeliner and after reading and listening to different bloggers' opinions, I purchased the NYC High Definition liquid eyeliner. This is the blackest black I have ever seen on an eyeliner. It is very easy to create a winged line in just 2 min and the color stays black for a long time. Totally worth the money!




The Cailyn lipgloss I received on my Ipsy bag has been a staple go-to lip product. I put it on every time I need something simple that looks like I put a lot of effort on...Go check my handbag and you will know what I am talking about ;)


Clothes and Fashion accessories.

Oh Boy! Did I do some shopping this month...Don't judge! A lot of stores had great sales and the new season is here. To be honest I still haven't bought anything very fall-ish (perks of living in Florida) but I did buy some late summer pieces which I am in love with. No.1  goes to my Guess open toed booties. I just think they are the perfect nude colored shoes and the heel is exactly how I like it. I have been pairing them with jeans, skirts, dresses...a versatile piece you need for your wardrobe. Best part: they are super super comfortable ! 


Staying with the nude shoes, I purchased this flat gladiator style sandals from G by Guess. As you can tell from the pictures, I have wore them A LOT! Comfortable and good-looking.

Random

Do you remember my birthday wish-list? Well some of the wishes came true including the makeup vanity. I got one a couple of weeks ago and I am still working on the decorations. My beauty corner is finally coming to life, and this "Princess" wood piece is part of it. It is very girly and probably not for my age but it makes me feel just like it states - a Princess! 


I like to play with my nails and change the color every week. That being said I don't go after quality when it comes to nail polish - I hunt colors! And this pink-y nude nail polish from Pure Ice caught my eyes immediately. It has such a beautiful metallic finish!


My favorite show: Revenge (find it on Netflix and watch it !!! )

My favorite songs:

Iggy Azalea - Black Widow ft. Rita Ora (singing it out-loud every single time )

Meghan Trainor - All about that Bass

It was an awesome month! Looking forward to see what October has reserved :)

Oh WAIT! It is Halloween month, isn't it??? hehehe...be prepared!

See you soon,
xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment