Weekend Getaway to Tampa - Day 2

Greek Village

After spending and awesome night at sleeping for only 4 hours, we woke up early in the morning. Heading down to the breakfast room of the hotel, the first thing that caught my eyes was the waffle-toaster. So excited! So of course I had a waffle with breakfast syrup - oh don't judge!




Everything was so delicious, but we had to leave the hotel and Tampa too :(
Of course, we stopped at the Greek Village first for some greek food, wine and other goodies. I felt like I was back in Greece. The streets' names were written in greek, the restaurants, bakeries and shops were so typical of Greece. And everybody was speaking greek.!!! It brought back so many memories of those morning walks at the most mazing Greek islands. Words can't describe my feelings at the moment...


Greek Dessert

More....









Herbs

Greek food is the best

Imported Greek Wine!

The delicious Halva!


That delicious cup of greek coffee...




The village was known for their organic handmade soaps, creams and sponges...LOTS of sponges!!!









And how could I not take a pic of the nautical symbols? You know I love them! 


Well it is time to get in the car and head back home...but first let's have a Greek Gyro! 


 Yes the room is messy and the photo is a lil blurry, but it is the best one I got for my #ootd


 That is the end of my super fun weekend to Tampa friends.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I will talk to you on my next post!

xoxo Marjana


No comments:

Post a Comment