Ipsy Glam Bag - october 2014

Hello my dear Ladies!
It is the middle of the month and this means big-pink-envelope in my mail box! At first I thought the theme was going to be something related to breast cancer's month, but it turned out to be different.

 Ipsy decided on "Beauty Candy" theme!

The bag looks just like a giant chocolate bar but in turquoise color. It is shine and the fabric looks pretty strong . So DAMN perfect!!! As for the goodies inside, well let's have a look.

 
1. City Color Be Matte Lipstick is the first product I spotted. I have been too much into lipsticks lately and I was so excited to try this. It is on the shade Cappuccino, a very pretty nude color. The website claims that this lipstick lasts for a long time, of course it is matte. So I wanted to test it and it turned out to be true. The color is rich, pigmented, stays on for a long time, super matte but... a little bit drying (in the contrary of what it claims) and it is smooth on the lips. Well it is OK, I can always put some balm underneath it. Go check the other colors here - they are AMAZING! 
Full size $5.00




2. Doll 10 Beauty - H2Glo Highlighter - First time I hear about this brand ( and I like testing new brands). I also have to admit, I own NO highlighters. I just do not like them. But this one is really cute. I like the soft creamy formula, the light shimmer and color Champagne. It contains skin-boosting ingredients and natural pearl essence which are a big plus for me. I do like the faint and natural glow it gives to my face. I received the full size product which costs $30.00 and you can find it here! 



3. ECRU New York Acacia Protein BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair - LOVE IT! I already used and it is amazing! It works perfectly. My hair felt so smooth, silky, shinny, healthy... A beauty balm for hair? YES, please. Oh and it smells so good...It is the perfect product for hair and my favorite of the bag. Ecru is the best for hair products! The sample I got costs $12.00 and you can find it here


4. Figs & Rouge Hand Cream - I don't have a lot to say about a hand cream...I love the packaging. The design on the tube is sooo Cute. The cream itself feels soft, not oily and OMG! It smells so Yummy and delicious... I got the Mango Mandarin scent and I wanna taste it :P (not really) Although I do think it is a little bit expensive for just 20 ml - $6.56 Check it out here!


5. Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths - mmmm they are OK! They have a fresh soapy scent. Great for travelling and quick cleansing. They do wipe the makeup really well and fast. But they are expensive $15.00 for just 30 wipes. If you are interesting you can find them here 


That is all for this month's bag. Ipsy knows what to send me and I like them. Here is how the lipstick and highlighter look on my face :)
I hope you like it and have a wonderful weekend Loves!
xoxo Marjana

Want to join Ipsy yourself? It is just $10/month and you receive 5 amazing goodies based on your quiz. Visit www.ipsy.com for more info.


I would love it if you follow me on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment