April Favorites!

Hey guys!
I know I have been away for long but hey! it's finals' season so please excuse me! I found some time this weekend and I worked on my favorites' post. This month I had a lot of new products that I have been loving and I wanted to share some of them with you (as always). Let's get into it!

Skin and body care

One face product I have absolutely been loving is the COVER FX mattifying primer with anti-acne treatment. This is hands-down an amazing product. I got this product on my Ipsy bag, it is a sample-size product so I do not use it everyday, but when I do use it... I get the most flawless, matte finish I have ever had on my face. I am a little bit oily in my T-zone (nothing too crazy) and this product helped the oil not show at all. I had it on my face just yesterday when I had a very important event and I wanted to look good all day and this primer did not disappoint me at all. I also wanted to talk about the anti-acne treatment. Girls it really works. I do not have the clearest skin, nor do I have the worst acne in the world, but this primer has helped my face get better and my skin has improved a lot. All in all, if you are looking for a good mattifying primer...here you have it! 


The second fave has to do with hand-washing (really random). I have been loving these Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap in Sweet Tangerines. It smells amazing AND your hands are so soft after using it. 



Make-up

First are these NYC Sparkle Eye Dust. I do not think these are the best eye-shadow s in the world but they are a good choice for an everyday-fun-eye-look. My choices are Golden Champagne 880 and Aquamarine Sparkle 886. These are just some bargain eye-shadows you could use if you do not want to spend a lot of money. 



 Next I have been loving the CAILYN tinted lip balm in Apple Pink. I got this product in my Ipsy bag too. The reason I have been loving it its natural color. Being a lip balm I expected it to be moisturizing but unfortunately is it not that much. It has a matte finish actually, but I like it again :) It is perfect for everyday natural lip. 



Clothes and Fashion accessories.

Have been hunting for a nice pair of sneakers that I could wear with any kind of outfit and I finally found this cute lacy Keds pair. I love them so much; i can wear them with jeans, pants, skirts, dresses...anything. The only thing I am not crazy about is the white color which sometimes gets a little dirty but if you take care of them, you should be good ;)


Baggy Aztec pants from Rue21. Lovely color, cute prints and super comfortable. That's it!
(I am sorry I can not find them online)


Random

I decided to put this one at the random section because I could not decide if this was a skincare or a makeup products. I personally think this is a universal beauty and health product. Coconut Oil, the Holly Grail for everything (stay tuned for a post dedicated to it and its uses). I am not going to talk too much about it because I want to give you a full info on the upcoming post. The only thing I want to say is: "This stuff is amazing!" Thanks to my dear friend Nastila from pearlsandparsley who recommended it to me. Thank you darling!


And last but not least is my lovely NuMe InVogue flat iron. I used it more than usually this month and I did not notice any harm on my hair; although I do have to mention that I have used heat-protector and I have taken care of my hair a lot lately. I do not see any steam from my hair when I straighten it and the result is amazing. 

My favorite show: Vikings

My favorite songs

The released-not-to-long ago: Beyonce - Pretty Hurts
Katy Perry - Birthday
Pharrell Williams - Marilyn Monroe


Those are all the products my friends! I hope you enjoyed it and I will talk to you later!

Love you,
Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment