Lake Geneva!

I was supposed to post this a couple of days after the trip but the other posts came up first, so I am finally doing it right now.

A couple of weeks ago my hubby and I decided to go on a short trip.  So we did some research and chose Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. I am very happy that we did so. The weather was so nice, not too cold not too hot and a little bit windy. The small village was really cute, it had a lot of vintage and antique stores and coffee shops. One thing I really liked about it was the fact that almost all the stores and coffee shops were "inside" the houses. I thought this made them more cozy and welcome-ish for the visitors. The nature was beautiful but the lake was still half-frozen :P

All in all it was a beautiful trip and I will do it again! Enjoy the pictures and the Video!
Love you, Marjana















Watch it on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn2Jxr7BcQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment