#TBT - Postcards from Ballsh (November 2012)

To continue the #TBT "series" today I want to share with you a trip to Ballsh. Ballsh is my friend's hometown and after having her in my city, we decided to go and have some fun at hers. This is a small city at the south-east of Albania, created relatively late from people who worked at the huge fuel oil's factory. Despite the fact of being small, it is a very well structured city with a nice architecture. Surprisingly, the stores had high quality and expensive merchandise - grocery, fashion, anything.

What I most liked about this city is people's warm welcome and their food. OMG! They have some different traditional dishes which are super delish. I stayed at my friend's two nights and three days, and never had the same dish - there was always something new to me. On the second day there, we went to an archaeological cite, Bylis. It is a very ancient city with historical and cultural values and very important to Albania's history. Not much left of it, but still beautiful.

Enjoy the pictures,
XOXO Marjana

100% wood-crafted











Pretending to be a Goddess 




Turkey - They have a LOT

No comments:

Post a Comment