March Favorites!

Hello my pretty girls! It is that time of the month again where I share with you some of the things I have been loving and using a lot during March! I have a lot of random stuff including food, and less makeup and skincare. When it comes to fashion I have really really loved these two pieces. If you are interested in finding out what they are just keep reading. :)

Skin and body care


As I said, I only have one product for the month of March on this category. It is the St. Ives Shea butter and Oatmeal Body Wash. Oh man, this is so good. It claims to gently sooth dry skin and believe me, it really does. This is made of 100% natural ingredients and it is paraben-free -  a harmful chemical used in a lot of cosmetic products. So thumbs up for that St. Ives! If you are looking for a good body wash which is inexpensive at the same time, go purchase this one from your local Walmart or Target. You won't be disappointed :)

Make-up


Spring is here and I love wearing colors on my face. It makes me happy, cheers me up and it feels more like spring. Not too long ago I bought this liquid eyeliner from NYX in the shade SLL 101 Extreme Blue. Having brown eyes, helps the color pop and look cute - in my opinion, of course. Staying in the eye area...we all hate those dark spots and dark circles that appear in our faces once in a while. Now more than ever you want to cover them up in order to have the flawless look when standing under the sun :) To do this, I have been using the Maybelline concealer in shade 15. Perfect coverage, package and applicator. Love it.

And how cute is this nail polish? Pastel colors are my go-to this spring and summer.



Clothes and Fashion accessories.


I was so skeptic about these two purchases. First, because the shoes have a very high heel and platform and I was not sure if I was going to use them enough. I used to wear high heel at least two or three times a week when I lived in Albania, but life in Chicago does not give me a chance to use my lovely high heels. Despite that, I still love high heels and try to buy a pair I would use. This pair was a love at first sight, I though I was not going to use them but I have been wearing them every weekend. Surprise, Surprise! 



The second piece of fashion is this denim-kind of shirt. Believe it or not I had never had a denim top, maybe once when I was little. This is why I was so in doubt to purchase it, but I am glad I did. It is a very good layer-top in this transition weather and the studded neck looks so cute. You guys have probably seen it in my previous posts but let me refresh your mind ;)

Random

Do you remember I was following a plan on eating healthier? I have not updated you a lot about that because I found it was boring and very repetitive for you and me. I am just repeating myself, and whenever I try something new and healthy I will post the recipe for you to try it too (that is the quick update on that). So inside that plan I have been loving the quick-instant oatmeal. It is a super food and I reach to it every time I want a quick delicious and powerful breakfast. What I love about this is that I can experiment so much and use it in so many recipes. Lately I have been combining it with fruit adding some 0 cal and 0 sugar caramel syrup. Heaven on earth! The other thing I have been drinking almost every night is the Yogi Soothing Bedtime Tea. The package is so cute, the scent is amazing and I love reading the quotes inside of the bags.



My favorite movie: 12 years of slave

My favorite songs: 

Wisin ft JLo, Ricky Martin ( he is so hot in this video ^-^ ) - Adrenalina the perfect song to move your body
Demi Lovato - Neon Lights 
Katy Perry - Dark Horse

That is it!
See you soon :)
xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment