Ipsy Glam Bag - May 2014

Hey guys! I recently received my Ipsy Glam Bag and I wanted to share the products with you! For those of you who do not know what Ipsy is...let me explain :) Ipsy is a monthly subscription that costs $10. Every month you get a bag of 5 beauty, skincare, hair care ect. products. The bag's value is around $40 (maybe a little bit less or more). I think it is totally worth the money. I have purchased this bag for 2 months and I have been loving all the products. Definitely would suggest it :)

(Click Here if you are lazy to read and want to listen to me talking :P )


1. The first product I got is the Avene Thermal Spring Water! I have used this product since the first day I got it and I totally love it. It only takes 5 mins and my face looks amazing after using it.

2. The second product is the Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask. I have not tried this one yet but I have heard a lot of good words about it. This was actually in its full size and it retails for $12.



3. The third product is the Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo. This duo is customized for the Ipsy subscribers so the only way to find the colors is buying the full palette on the Pacifica website. I am not really excited about this duo because the lighter color has a lot of glitter which comes off and falls on your face. Other than that, I think it is a good duo for everyday makeup. 

4. The forth product is the Jersey Shore Sun® Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen. This is an all natural product and it has SPF 30 (which is really cool). I have not tried this one either but I have heard good words about it too. This was a sample size - two of these retail for $25 and the full size for $40.

5. The last product is the Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria sample perfume. Already a huge fan of Calvin Klein's perfumes and really happy to receive it. Full size retails for $69.

Overall I loved this bag as much as my first one.
Thank you for reading my opinions and check out the video on YouTube for more talking :)

Have a nice weekend,
xoxo Marjana



No comments:

Post a Comment