Starved Rock State Park!

Hello guys!
This Saturday my hubby and I went hiking to this amazing, magical park in Utica, IL, Starved Rock State Park. We walked 7 miles for 4 hours (of course I was tired :P ). And oh...the stairs...they had no ending!!!

I used to go hiking a lot with my family when I lived in Albania, just because I enjoy the nature, fresh air and hiking. But there are not a lot of spots to do that in Chicago. We finally found one after some research and we left Saturday morning. The park is amazing. The canyons are breathless and the weather couldn't have been better. I am looking forward to go back again as soon as possible. Of course I took a lot of pictures and I created a short video too.

I hope you enjoy them ( I totally did)

Have a nice week,
xoxo Marjana.

Watch the video on YouTube here









































No comments:

Post a Comment