Camping weekend!

Hello my friends! Today I have another "travelling" post to share with you. The weather this past weekend was very nice and we decided to go camping. We booked our site on Monday for one night at the White Pine State Park in Illinois. I was so excited we were finally going somewhere different for the weekend and do some outdoor activities.

We were shopping all week for all the things we needed. It was so easy for us because we had gone camping so many times back in Albania, and we knew very well what we had to get and what not. Saturday came really fast and we left for our destination at around 1 p.m. We arrived there at 2:30 p.m. and started to set up our tent and collect some wood for the fire. After that we went for a walk around the area, along the river and "downtown" the camping center where I bought some accessories; the ones that we will remind us we were there and the ones I liked :P

Lucky enough, I remembered to take the laptop and the nook with us so we could have some music - and our favorite music is the greek one (you will hear me singing terribly bad on the video). The night was a little bit cold, but I had some "heavy duty" blankets. I had a really nice sleep and the next morning was so beautiful. I loved waking up in the middle of those huge trees, listening the birds and the water. Fresh air is the best, and we will keep camping as much as we can the whole summer. Now I am going to let you enjoy the pictures and don't forget to watch my video on YouTube. Click here!

Thanks for reading me,
xoxo Marjana
























Breakfast!





Goodies to remember! - Handmade bracelet, mood ring and deer magnet!


No comments:

Post a Comment