November Favorites!

It was a very beautiful month. Full of activities, friends and a lot of fun. But I am half- glad that it is over because I can finally start decorating for Christmas - my absolute favorite time of the whole year.  I am also very excited to introduce you to a new Christmas/Holiday project I am working on but you will have to wait... It is worth it! Until them enjoy my favorite selection for the month of November and have a happy December :)

Skin and body care

Winter = dry skin and dead cells which calls for scrubbing. And I am loving this one by Dirty Works. It is just  the perfect formula- not too gentle not too harsh and it smells very winter-y which is the best. Skin feels so smooth after shower and I am sure it appreciates my choice ;)
Same happens to my hair. It gets very dry and frizzy and hungry for nourish and deep conditioning. The product that has worked best for me is the Frizz Ease Leave-in conditioner by John Frieda. I spray a little bit of this every morning on my hair and I can immediately feel some more smoothness. It also helps me a lot  my super tangled hair and it has an amazing scent.



Make-up

NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands and if I had to choose a product it would be their lipsticks. The color selection is to-die-for. I purchased this beautiful mauve/lavender cover a couple of weeks ago and I have been reaching for it every day since. I think it is the cutest shade of purple for those winter days when you don't feel like wearing a bold lip. 
And now to the most favorite product of the whole month. The Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara. I have a full review and demo coming up on this amazing mascara which will be up soon. I am only going to say: my lashes have never looked longer and fuller. Love it!


Clothes and Fashion accessories

Boots, boots and boots. My favorite thing to wear during fall/winter. I finally found the most comfortable everyday short booties and the most beautiful tall boots. I have been wearing them non-stop. The short ones go with almost everything and they are perfect for shopping days or get-together with friends when you want to look cute but also be comfortable. And the tall ones...I just love the details on the top and they are surprisingly very comfortable too. I am set for every occasion!



Random

The last few favorites I have shown you a lot of nail polishes. This month I am changing to Nail Stickers. These are so easy to use, quick and fashionable. The New York magazine design is my favorite of all. Just peel, stick, fit and ready to go!
Yogi Stomach Ease has been my tea for these cold nights. So relaxing!

My favorite show: The Carrie Diaries

My favorite songs:

Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants (Official Video)

Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin

This is all my loves. I hope you had a nice November and I wish you a happy joyful December. I will see you soon!

xoxo Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment