Elizabeth Arden - Product Review

Good Night's Sleep Restoring Cream


Happy Saturday loves!

I have an other product review for you today. Last month I purchased a hydrating mask from the Elizabeth Arden line and I was very impressed with it. So I decided to go on a shopping trip down Arden's department and find out more.It has been a while since I have been haunting for a nice day/night cream. Fall and winter are not the best influence on my skin. It gets really dry! Like REALLY dry!


As soon as my eyes caught this cream, I knew it was for me. I wake up early in the morning and I do not have much time to apply full face makeup or wait for a cream to be absorbed and then apply foundation. This is why I include skincare in my evening routine. I clean, wash, nourish, treat my face and I apply this cream as the last step before I go to sleep.


The cream itself feels very soft when applied. Its texture is typical of the "creams" - not too thick, very lightweight. I use a small amount to cover all my face and it is enough. I can immediately feel moisturized and fresh. It has a very light flower-y scent - which is a plus for me: I can't stand heavy-scented face creams.
Now to the most important point - the restoring effect. I saw some difference on my skin since the first time I used it. The next morning my face was more nourished, moisturized, and glow-y. Today, after using it every night for almost a month and I can totally see a difference. My skin is softer and cleared from some dark spots.
It is an amazing cream my loves! I have also used it during the day and it works just fine. Definitely check it out if you are looking for an everyday cream. Find it here!

Thanks for reading me and have a nice weekend!

xoxo, Marjana

I would love it if you follow me on Bloglovin' Download the app on your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment