October Favorites!

Honestly, I cannot believe how fast the days are passing by - we have a new month all of a sudden. The "Turkey" month!!! It is that time of the year when we celebrate so much - thanksgiving, food, decorations, parties, gifts, dinners, clothes and so much more...

But hey let's not get tooooo excited yet. Back to the main point of this post: everything I have been loving this past month. 


Skin and body care

You know I loved my Clean&Clear acne cleanser last month, so I purchased the acne spot treatment. Just as great as the cleanser. The salicylic acid is amazing for acnes, or just beak-outs in general. One dot over the spot and they are almost vanished. 
Tip: Use the salicylic acid a couple of days before the "period breakouts" and it would help with them not coming out on the surface of the skin. Girls you know what I mean!

Fall brought some chilly winds and my dry skin back. This is why I have been using a facial oil. I recently discovered Botanics, a new brand that offers 100% organic products. And I am in love with it. The oil has a very nice lemon-y scent and it feels so good when I apply it on my face. If you have a dry face THIS IS what you need. Find it on Target or here.


Make-up

New mascara time! And one of the most difficult decisions when it comes to make-up shopping. But I trusted the reviews of the many many bloggers and the good words of the magazines and ended up purchasing the Covergirl Bombshell 2in1. It is a BLAST! The results I get are big, long, voluminous lashes! Try it!

The second make-up products is this cute little trio from Black Radiance. If you have seen my Despicable me and Ice Queen Halloween Makeup Looks and wondering what I used well...here is your answer. This beautiful, very pigmented eyeshadows in shade Alluring. Find it here for just $2.99


Clothes and Fashion accessories

My two favorite accessories from last month are these four little earrings and the small red bag. I purchased the earrings at the Greek Festival last month and I love all of them; the nautical wheel, the good luck turtle, the night owl and the henna. So cute! And as for the bag, I bought it at a thrift store for only $4. Yes! It was actually brand new!



Random

And more nail polish...My collections is growing and I am running out of space! Well these two were in the Halloween Isle and I could not resist. October has literally been their month; the two only nail polishes I used. 
Left - Hit the Floor
Right - Silver Star


My favorite show: Hart of Dixie

My favorite songs: 

Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

Maroon 5 - Animals

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda

And this is it for this month too. I know it was short but I had to pick the products I have really used and loved the most. October was a perfect month, full of surprises and great moments. I just hope November will be as good or even better!

See you next time,
xoxo Marjana


No comments:

Post a Comment