Ipsy Glam Bag - November 2014

Girl Meets Glitter

Ladies I am sooo excited for this month's theme. Mostly because it involves Glitter. Not only I love glitter but it also is the perfect time to wear it whenever and wherever with no excuse. The holidays are approaching and what better than glitter to make you glow and look fabulous ?
I also have some exciting news!!! My friend, Anxhela, subscribed to Ipsy and she is now receiving monthly bags. She gave me permission to share with you her bag, so I will have extra goodies to share with you :) Let's get started!

Here is a shot of both our bags:




My bag:



1. SeaRx Micro-Dermabrasion Face & Body Scrub - The tube is really small, enough products to be used only once. The scrub itself utilizes an advances crystal blends system which removes the dead skin and leaves it smooth after scrubbing. It also has a very pleasant scent close to "tangerines". I can't tell you if it's a good product but I can tell you that the reviews are really good. Find the full size products here for $32.00.

2. Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eyebase -  in the shade Submissive. We both got this product and we are loving it. The color is beautiful, very natural and it has a soft texture which applies smoothly and looks amazing. You can also build up the product for a more intensive color. The light glitter in it and it's soft shine-s makes this eye base more perfect. You can purchase it here for $14.00

3. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - A full-coverage anti-aging waterproof concealer in the shade Neutral Medium. Again a very small tube with tiny bit of product but it works amazing. It has a full coverage and doesn't crack at all. the full size is available here for $24.00



4. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil - it is a sulfate free hairspray which gives shine, volume and extra hold to your hair. I am pretty impressed with the ingredients of these hairspray - the keratin, the argan  and grape seed oil, really feed the hair and make it shine. It is a really good product and I really liked it when I first used it. It is available at Wallgreens for $8.29

5. Starlooks Lip Gloss- in the shade Guilty Pleasure. The formula is perfect: pigmented, shiny, not sticky and all and it lasts for a long time. As for the color - it is one of my favorites - so glamorous for the holidays yet natural and simple. I love it. Find the full size product here and get 20% off all cosmetic orders.

Those were all my products, now let's have a look on Anxhela's bag.


1. Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil - on shade Ultra Violet. I so love this pencil. The color itself is gorgeous and the glitter even more. It looks so beautiful and highlights her brown eyes. Definitely worth having it... and more colors are available here for $17.00

2. be Delectable from Cake Beauty Hand Cream - in the scent coconut and cream. It smells sooo good and cream is not greasy at all. I used it in my hands which felt very smooth afterwards and I loved it. I couldn't find a link where to purchase it so I am sorry :(



3. GlamGlow Powermud DualCleanse Treatment - GlamGlow has amazing products and I have heard good things about the powermud. I bet she is very happy for receiving it too. Find the full size here for 69.00 and let me know if you'd like a 30% off :)

4. J.Cat Beauty Wonder Lip paint - in the shade Mad Splatter. It is a pretty color for fall and winter. The product inside is very liquid-y but very pigmented and look beautiful on the lips. The only thing she noticed are the "marks" it leaves after a while. I guess that's why they call it a lip paint! I personally like it and I think it would go perfectly with a clear gloss on top. Purchase your here for $4.99

5. Same as my Be a Bombshell eyebase :)

As the tradition calls, here are our faces using Ipsy's products :)




I hope you liked it!

Xoxo, Marjana

No comments:

Post a Comment